How to study in the United States?

Many students want to study in the United States, but the cumbersome admission procedures and high entry requirements make them daunting. When you come to study in the United States, people first think of the process of taking all kinds of standardized examinations, preparing various documents and materials, visas, etc. In fact, there are many ways to go to the United States to study undergraduate courses, which can provide a more convenient and diverse channel for studying abroad.

Apply directly. This is the usual way to apply to a US university. Students must take a variety of standardized tests, including SAT, TOEFL, or IELTS. All US universities accept this type of application. American college admissions standards include academic performance, extracurricular activities, and personality training. Personality training is mainly from personal statements, teacher/principal recommendation letters, interviews and other aspects. At the same time, you must ensure that you have a good GPA.

Conditional admission. Some US universities offer conditional admission for SAT, TOEFL or IELTS for students without standardized test scores; the school issues two offer letters: one for the language center of the school and the other for the undergraduate program. The conditional admission book is therefore also called “double admission”. The term “conditional” here means that after entering the school, students must first enter the language center to study. After the language is passed, they can directly enroll in the undergraduate course without additional application.

There are more than 600 universities that accept conditional admissions throughout the United States, including some of the top 100 schools. Students can choose to study at any of the 54 ELS Language Centers in the United States, reaching level 112 (some schools only require 109). You can also take the TOEFL test at any time. Once you meet the entry requirements, you can end your language. Undergraduate.

If you feel unsure, you can seek help from a study agent. There are many study agents and different levels. You can refer to the online study agent evaluation (also known as 留学中介测评) to make better choices. Also consider the issue of legal status in the United States. Many people want to get a US green card, but the green card schedule (also known as 绿卡排期) is very long. You can apply for the US h1b visa (also known as 美国h1b签证) first. However, in recent years, h1b applications have become more and more difficult. The 2020 h1b application (also known as  2020 h1b申请) can be started. Many people choose professional lawyers in the Bay Area (also known as 湾区h1b律师). District h1b lawyers to help apply, there are a lot of law firms, such as goh1b, has a good reputation in the industry, and is widely welcomed by international students.

Comments are closed.